Bricks & Mortar Entrepreneur Moves To Scalable Online Income - With Sandy Connery – with Sandy Connery
Sandy Connery was a Foundation student who started in November 2013. She was slightly unusual in that she was already running her own business, but after hearing Dane talking about the possibility of a passive income, she decided that she wanted to get involved with The Foundation. She has now developed her own app which has led her in this short amount of time to acquiring three customers across five countries and is using what she has learned here at The Foundation to grow her business.
In This Interview You’ll Learn...
- 02:25 Sandy's background
- 06:30 Why Sandy joined up for The Foundation
- 10:44 What rules Sandy broke and why
- 18:37 How Sandy got her business idea and why she loved Idea Extraction
- 23:50 How Sandy found the perfect software developer
- 26:51 How Sandy got her 1st customer
- 31:16 Problems that Sandy faced
- 36:26 How and why Sandy started working with Julie Arora
- 43:51 Last pieces of advice from Sandy