SFN142: How to Show up in your Life when things aren´t Going so Well, with Anese Cavanaugh
Speaker, writer and thought leader in Internal Energetic Presence (IEP), Anese Cavnaugh is a long time friend of Andy’s. Her work is based upon making sure that you are in the right place, mentally and with your energy at a maximum to give yourself success and fulfillment.
We all go through rough patches – Anese knows this just like the rest of us – and in today’s show, her and Andy chat about how you can turn the tough times into positive, the value of finding beauty in the burn and how to start to come out of a ditch if you are struggling with the challenges that life throws at you.
In This Interview You’ll Learn:
- 02:20 – About Anese’s last 18 months
- 06:09 – Staying grounded when you’re having a tough time
- 10:50 – Why it’s important to ’feel the burn’
- 16:27 – The importance of ’who am I becoming?’
- 22:47 – Rituals
- 25:25 – The concept of bubbling up
- 28:59 – The effect of who you surround yourself with
- 33:19 – Coming out of a difficult patch